Mindpax is devoted to understanding, monitoring and improving mental and physical well-being through the innovative collection and analysis of the biorhythmic data that defines our entire lives.
• Successfull crowdfunding campaign on Fundlift.cz
• New investment round with participation from RSJ Gradus
• Funding from Technological Agency CZ
• First paying costumers including Czech Olympic Committee
• Second generation of wristbands is born
• Cooperation agreement signed with Czech National Institute of Mental Health
• First commercial order from Charles University in Prague
• We reached a milestone of 1.000 months of collected raw data
• MINDPAX company is founded
• Angel investment from Redwood Capital
• First bipolar patients join the monitoring program
• Idea of long-term activity monitoring for mood disorders is born
biomedical IT researcher
Dan organizes an international medical conference called Mobile Med and
teaches at the Czech Technical University.
Project leader and
Pavel has experience in financial institutions, big corporations and
Jan has many years of experience in the design and development of interconnected software systems.
Thomas is an experienced physiologist and researcher, with a specialization in sleep medicine. He has worked since 1982 in the sleep laboratory of Marburg medical school, where he was appointed professor in 2001. In 2006 he moved to the Charité University Hospital in Berlin where he serves as research director of the sleep center. He has published more than 160 papers in national and international peer-reviewed journals and edited 6 books.
Ivan is a tenured executive with over 31 years of experience in the technology sector. He has served in managerial positions at multinational businesses like Scala Business Solutions, NESS Technologies and most recently GlobalLogic, where he built the company’s development centers in Central Europe. He has also his own businesses and invested in several start-ups across the CEE region.
Jiri has over 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical business. He has held senior positions at Astra, Ivax (Teva), Zentiva and most recently at Glenmark, where he is vice-president for the CEE region. He is also the current president of Czech Pharmaceutical Companies Association.
Filip is a psychiatrist and researcher with over 20 years of experience in the fields of psychotic and mood disorders. He is currently the head of a research department at the National Institute of Mental Health in Prague. Filip has been one of the pioneers in the field of relapse prevention, with a first randomized clinical trials published in 2012.